Computational Social Science Methodology request for proposals
This Research Award is now closed
Applications are now closed
Notifications will be sent by email to selected applicants in November 2018.
Launch Date July 13, 2018
Winners Announced November 2018
Proposals should include
- A summary of the project (1-2 pages) explaining the area of focus, a description of techniques, any relevant prior work, and a timeline with milestones and expected outcomes
- A draft budget description (1 page) including an approximate cost of the award and explanation of how funds would be spent
- A one-paragraph biography of the principal researchers
- Curriculum Vitae for the principal researchers
The submitted projects do not need to be about Facebook, and no Facebook data will be provided to award recipients. Successful proposals will demonstrate innovative and compelling research that has the potential to significantly advance methodology in computational social science, to enable deeper understanding of both fundamental questions in the social sciences and research topics specific to social media.
Timing and dates
- Applications are now closed.
- Notifications will be sent by email to selected applicants in November 2018.
Receive email notifications about our research awards