Speech and Audio Technology for Voice Interaction and Video Understanding
This Research Award is now closed
Applications are now closed
Notification process: Award decisions will be announced by email in mid June, 2018.
Launch Date March 30th, 2018
Winners Announced June 2018
Research topics should be relevant to the areas of human-computer interaction, human-human interaction, and video content understanding, including, but not limited to:
- Speech recognition
- Speech synthesis
- Multilingual and/or low resource modeling
- Spoken language understanding
- Dialog systems
- Acoustic event detection and auditory scene analysis
- Audio-visual modeling for speech recognition or video understanding
- Sentiment analysis
Proposals must be submitted via the form below. Please prepare the following documents as PDF files and upload with the form:
- A summary of the project (1-2 pages) explaining the area of focus, importance to the field, a description of the techniques, any relevant prior work, and a timeline with quarterly milestones and expected outcomes.
- A draft budget description (1 page) including an approximate cost of the award and explanation of how funds would be spent- including travel costs to Menlo Park, CA if applicable
- Curriculum Vitae for all project personnel.
Receive email notifications about our research awards