Whether you were unable to attend, couldn’t squeeze a certain talk into your schedule, or just want to relive the experience, we’ve got you covered.
- More than 25 Oculus announcements in the opening keynote!
- Mark Zuckerberg as he discusses the next phase of VR, including an exciting live demo of Facebook’s latest social VR experience.
- Oculus Chief Scientist Michael Abrash’s predictions for VR’s future.
- John Carmack’s much-anticipated closing keynote.
- Dozens of great talks like Social VR: A Conversation with Mike Booth, The Evolving Landscape of PC VR Game Design, and Art in VR: The Creative Potential of Quill and Medium.
Oculus Research Announces $250K in Grants
To help drive new research in cognitive science, vision science, and related communities, Oculus Research is offering $250,000 in funding to support projects that advance perceptual science as it relates to VR.
Download the Call for Research for more information on how to apply.
This is an incredible opportunity to drive new breakthroughs. We can’t wait to share the winning proposal(s) next month!
— The Oculus Team